Beginner: 20 Gallons-2Clown-Anemone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey all, I've also been busy with school and work I've forgotten to check back on here. I've finally got my 55 gallon set up and just ordering decor and putting together the last minute stuff. Fish will be transferred pretty soon, next week probably. The LEDs are perfect, very bright and I bought one that has both white and then the blue light which is neat. I'm not too sure how much light it.gives off or.if.it's good enough for growing? I assume so?
Its an Aqueon 48" LED light bar. Makes the tank look good. Soon as I can get my fish transferred, I'm eager to clean my 20 gallon and start another set up, this time a SW! I'm very excited.

Hey all, I've also been busy with school and work I've forgotten to check back on here. I've finally got my 55 gallon set up and just ordering decor and putting together the last minute stuff. Fish will be transferred pretty soon, next week probably. The LEDs are perfect, very bright and I bought one that has both white and then the blue light which is neat. I'm not too sure how much light it.gives off or.if.it's good enough for growing? I assume so?
Its an Aqueon 48" LED light bar. Makes the tank look good. Soon as I can get my fish transferred, I'm eager to clean my 20 gallon and start another set up, this time a SW! I'm very excited.

Oh sry I thought you were gonna use them in SW....I'm can't find hardly any information about these darn lights!

That's the problem I'm having. I can't find the output or anything. I think I may still have the box the light came in so I'll look at that, but I've looked and looked online. Even Aqueon, the company itself, only gives so much information. Keep looking! As will I!

This is a very addictive hobby man. you will have huge limitation with the 20gal. trust me. i went from 10gal to 50gal to now upgrading to 140gal. and could have saved a lot of money if i just listened to everyone and bought a big tank from the beginning. all those useless pumps/lights/skimmers/sand...

Back
Top Bottom