Best Epoxy/Glue for Corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Super glue gel and JB weld waterweld. I get the cheap dollar store super glue it comes 3 in a pack. If you are lucky you can get AquaMend only home depot in my area carried it and they stopped, I checked into the JB brand and found that is was just as good. If you are attaching frag plugs you the epoxy and if you are attaching corals to a frag plug use the super glue.

Can these be done underwater?

In one instance, i have to attach candy cane to the LR. The other is xenia that's already attached to a shell. I need to attach the shell to LR.

First I heard of JB weld. Isn't that a two part mix thing? I'd be scared of it, but I guess both parts may be the same thing in super glues. I know super glue is widely recommended and used. Thing is, you really gotta pat kinda dry (out of the tank of course) the coral at the spot you're gonna apply the glue. Wait a few seconds I believe, then stick it in the water and hold it on the spot until it takes.

First I heard of JB weld. Isn't that a two part mix thing? I'd be scared of it, but I guess both parts may be the same thing in super glues. I know super glue is widely recommended and used. Thing is, you really gotta pat kinda dry (out of the tank of course) the coral at the spot you're gonna apply the glue. Wait a few seconds I believe, then stick it in the water and hold it on the spot until it takes.

Can you send a link of what you use?

Back
Top Bottom