Best food for perculas? Lets hear what you think.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I prefer mysis shrimp for them but they are not picky. Best advice is just to stay away from lots of flake food.

There is not a single best food, rather feeding a variety of good quality froze/flake is the best way to go. Using dietary suppliments like Vita-Chem and Selcon is also a great idea. For flakes I prefer Ocean Nutrition Prime Reef and OSI Spirulina. I feed San Fransisco Bay frozen Mysis and krill.

the homemade can be good, variety is best way to feed. so maybe you can make up a couple of different batches, with different things in each batch, along with selcon, vita-chem, and garlic xtreme by kent. hth

Home made is variety. Thats why it's called blender mush. I use several different types of fish, clams, shrimp, etc. depending on what's available. Then I add some nori, Selcon or Zoe, some GarlicXtreme and some Cyclops-eeze.

My 2 are pigs. They eat anything. They get flake every day along with rotating Kent reef Carnivore or Herbivore pellets as well as frozen Formula One and Two.

Spin

i was just saying that you could rotate what you put in the homemade. something this time and something different that time. all up to what the store has and what you want to put in it. :D

Back
Top Bottom