best of friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
who would of ever thought of a yellow tang and a red coris wrasse they never leave one's side , they swim the tank so gracefully together , every time I try to catch a video they hide , it's just so cool to see them best of friends .

xHgfTVH88RA

https://youtu.be/xHgfTVH88RA

couldn't figure out how to kill the audio so be warned shut off the sound lol

They look cool together. Never seen that kind of "shadowing" without aggression.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

That's cool, they really are inseparable. Your tank looks great, so much activity and diversity! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice.
Which tank is that?
Man, you got some big ole' damsels in there...LOL they aren't a problem?

When I first introduced my yellow tang to the tank, my Eiibli angel went after it hard, and my Maroon clown stepped in and ran interference.
Every time the angel would charge the tang, the clown would place itself in between them and chase the angel off. For two weeks the tang and clown acted just like your fish, always together.
They still hang out together 75% of the time, but as the tang has gotten bigger, they tend to scrap with each other more over a certain rock....LOL

the 2 dark blue ones aren't damsels there called dark blue sea chromis if you look at the bottom fins you can see the difference they almost look like a backwards arrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom