Best online whole saler to by saltwater fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman007

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking into getting some fish for my 37g reef and wanted to know if ayone knows of a good place to get them.

Thanks

I just got a blue hippo tang and a yellow watchman goby from bluezooaqutics.com. They both are very nice looking fish. My friend has ordered from liveaquaria.com and they also have very nice fish

I'm confused are you actually looking for a wholesaler to buy from or just an online retail store? If just an online retail store liveaquaria is awesome and has a guarantee for a certain amount of time on their livestock.

Reefs2go for sure. Awesome selection of corals and decent selection of fish, plus if you run a Fuge they have a crazy good selection of different types of algae.

I use saltwaterfish.com as my main site. Then it is live aquaria.com, but usually for a harder to find piece from their WYSIWYG section.

I have also used reefs2go.com and for fish and inverts I'd stay away. They ship quite small and had several arrive dead. Great on refunding, but gets annoying. I use them primarily for their pods and an odd coral that'll show up that I can't find now and again.

R2G there quality on live stock and corals just isn't up to my standards any more really a shame
I dealt with them almost 2 years
and I miss talking with the girls they always cracked me up :D

Ive gotten 2 shipments from liveaquaria and they have been shining examples of well-kept fish

Back
Top Bottom