Best Place to order rics/striped, etc..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanoluvr

Aquarium Advice Freak
The great American Mushroom search!

I'm about to start adding corals to my little nano 3 gallon (that's running absolutely beautiful by the way!), and I'm thinking......mushroom tank!
There are so many beautiful variants of the corallimorphs that I think this would look spectacular.
So....where, in your experience, has been the best place (online or catalog), to order mushrooms from?
I'm looking for the considerations of pricing, quality, and selection.
Fostersmith.com has a nano mushroom pack, which has 7 different polyps
for 59.99. Only problem is, since it's a pack, it's not really WYSIWYG. I kinda like to pick.
Tell me where you're favorite mushroom(s) came from, and your experience with the vendor. Pictures of your prizes would be awesome!
May the best shroom win!

I would like to give a big thumbs up to coralmorphological.com. If you can stomach the $49 shipping (FedEx Overnight) their prices are very good, at last compared to my insanely overpriced LFS's. They mostly carry ricordea florida and their colors are GORGEOUS - not like the muted tones I find for sale locally. And most of their rics are WYSIWYG so you know exactly what to expect.

I looked at them, and they are spectacular. I was thinkiing about them...they're definitely on my list.

cool, thanks. I looked on there, and some of them are like...$149.00 for one ric! lol.
I 'bout had a heart attack. My ol' you know what puckered up quicker than I could blink! They were pretty nice looking, though.

well, I went to a LFS today (Fish R' US in Conroe, TX), and bought a little acropora skeleton that had a few hairy mushrooms on it for $19.99. I'm working on my camera so I can get you guys some photos of my tanks. I love showing off, ...it's what I do any time someone comes over, lol, and I really wanna share, so hopefully it'll be soon!

Pictures of your prizes would be awesome!
May the best shroom win!

Seller is a hobbiest

img_953634_0_dfced768c9393dfdf67f580c9b495774.jpg

img_953634_1_092a02033a33eb3ce373a2f4f25bf253.jpg

img_953634_2_1978826018b0bb8f5638d4f0289b3dd6.jpg

img_953634_3_70955c26fcc6fc691bf5b86a37a0b5ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom