Best place to order T5 bulbs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flreefer

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 2 fixtures with 20 36" inch T5"s total. As we all know the bulbs are a big expense. Any input on where to get the most for your money?

Iget my ATI bulbs from bulk reef supply. They give you a discount based on how many bulbs you buy, :)n it's only a buck here or there but it adds up

I second BRS. Also try Reef Geek. The $ is more or less the same. Though they may give you a discount since your buying so many.

Best part about bulk reef supply is that they have the fiji purple bulbs too. The fiji purple bulbs are superior to the ati purple bulbs. The fiji purple in tandum with the ati blue +, aquablue special, and coral plus is a mean combo for a reef tank.

Just got all my lights for my 55 from aqua cave fast shipping and great packageing

Drs Smith and Foster have them too. Always great service. Whichever one of the three you order from if you could please click on the link from the site here. That way AA will get recognition for sending you to them. It also helps AA out.

Back
Top Bottom