Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #21
Aquarium Advice Addict
They have great prices I love going there and am always getting great deals. It has been a few months since I have been there it is a good thing I don't live as close as you do lol New Years resolution of not buying any fish and only going to get coral at reefsmart only 316 days left before I can go crazy again.
New Year Countdown - Days Until New Years Eve - New Year Countdown Widget

joy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #22
Aquarium Advice Regular
Yea the guys there take care of you and they always have cool stuff and good prices. It is really hard to not go in there when I live so close and pass it everyday on the way home from work. Where is reefsmart?

Fishsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #23
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
Originally Posted by Smithcinema View Post
Don't forget the vortecs are non directional. They can only be flat on the wall so if you have a show tank like me they can only be on the back wall facing forward with the korillas you can put them on a angle so they work best for me vortec has to correct there design and I would buy 2 mp60 today the cost is high but for me it's a government write off for my business .. Who wants to see a wire on the outside of the tank
Your current power heads don't have wires? You don't have to aim vortechs because they have such a wide spread. They have a near flawless design. The only downside is the cost.
mr_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 07:12 PM   #24
Aquarium Advice Freak
Vortech all the way!!!!!

circus clowns is offline   Reply With Quote

power head

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com