Best Protein Skimmer out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TimaT

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm about to set up a 220gal tank and am looking for the best skimmer out there. but has to be under 900 bucks.

That is way too open a question (no offense). If you can tell me more about your tank and what you want to keep in it, I should be able to help you.

Describe your tank (and it's system) and I'm sure there are plenty here that can help you.

That is way too open a question (no offense). If you can tell me more about your tank and what you want to keep in it, I should be able to help you.

Describe your tank (and it's system) and I'm sure there are plenty here that can help you.

I agree. There are skimmers that are in general better than others though at a decent price for what u get. The Super an Diablo series skimmers by Reef Octopus are supposed to be very good.

actually guys i made up my mind and am going to go with the: Reef Octopus Diablo DCS300 rated at 600gal because i plan to overstock.

i plan on a reef tank with over 30fishes. mostly anthias and chromeses... pair of clowns,2-3yellow tangs, one blue hippo tang. and maybe a naso. foxface is also in the mix but still undecided. also maybe a reef safe trigger.

Back
Top Bottom