Best Site for Ordering Livestock Online

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have used Petsolutions.com and been happy with corals never odered any fish online. Snails, hermits, macro's and such I always order from reefcleaners.org John is one of the most helpfull nicest person you will ever meet

FYI I went with Saltwaterfish.com. Had a great experience and my fish are doing great their first day home. I got two pr semi Picasso and black and white clowns. They were also ORA fish

I got an order from vividaquarium.com today and loved everything! I ordered a wrasse and a couple corals..... BUT had to go in with a friend to get the free shipping =)

Well beleive it or not, I have had alot of people recommend petco.com. They tend to their fish different online apparently. Might want to consider.

Anyone know if any of these ship to Canada? Of not. Any suggestions?

I have ordered from petco AND if you set up an ebates account.... www.ebates.com you can get cash back on purchases. All you have to do is go to ebates site, sign in then choose where you want to shop. (they have plenty of stores on their site like clothing, sporting and supply stores) I was skeptical but it works.... they send you a check quarterly so I shop everywhere online through them =) Just a lil FYI.

Back
Top Bottom