bi color angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
has anyone got any info on this fish i got one today i got told because its almost an adult it will adapt much easier then a small one im feeding mysis shrimp and pellets also i drip acclimated for a few hours this is my new fish anyway any extra info will be good :)

ForumRunner_20131008_211613.jpg

ForumRunner_20131008_211623.jpg

haven't had one myself but I heard there a very delicate fish and hard to keep
but I think all sw fish are delicate and if acclimated correctly they can live a long time

well i acclimated it for 2 hours and params were all good he has been swimming around good all day and was fine this morning hopefully it survives

yea i know iv had mixed reviews mine is about fully grown only another inch or so i only plan on adding another clown and maybe a wrasse of some sort

I had a bi color once. He loved to eat the top layer off my toadstool leather. I put algae sheets in the tank. He would eat that and then turn around and eat my toadstool. Finally rehomed him and toadstool recovered. And the toadstool was the only coral he really messed with.

From what I've read it's a 50/50. If introduced last it might not touch them but there's never a guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom