Bi-Color not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JuanArti

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a Bi-Color Angel. He's awesome by far my favorite fish. He looks healthy swims around all day grazing on rocks but he won't eat frozen brine. My clown ends up going ham and eating it all. What should I do to get him to eat?

I have to unfreeze the cube though.. I just drop some garlic in there and that's it?

JuanArti said:
I have to unfreeze the cube though.. I just drop some garlic in there and that's it?

Unfreeze the cup in a cup with no water. Once melted add garlic supplement and let soak for 5-15 mins. Hydrate with tank water and feed.

Garlic will not always entice feeding and he may never feed. However just be sure to always keep rotating food. My fish usually dont get the same thing twice in the same week.

I got one garlic and fresh shrimp oysters and salmon is how I got mine to eat he's a year old know and he eats pellets also

The trick is to try something different every feeding till you find something it likes. Once you find out what it likes then mix in a small amount of something else to introduce it. I'm dealing with this with my starry blenny, after some trial and error I found he really likes spirulina brine shrimp. Once they start to recognize that your feeding the tank they will be more willing to eat different foods.

Back
Top Bottom