bicolor blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes they will leave little kiss marks on the glass and rocks ect.. but feeding some nori is a good idea to keep them healthy !!

My little guy has such a personality! And like steve said, they little little funny kiss marks everywhere. He's really entertaining to watch.

I got one as a hitchhiker on a polyp rock. The best fish ever! Has an awesome personality, eats algae like no tomorrow, and eats mysis shrimp also. But boy it can drop off more fish turds than any I've seen...lol

I highly recommend getting one, you will spend hours watching it and you will swear it is watching you with a grin :)

Overstocker said:
I got one as a hitchhiker on a polyp rock

awesome hitch hiker, man!

As far as the turds.. almost scary isn't it

If my dog's poops were as proportionately large as my blennie's poops we'd have to scoop em up with a snow shovel.

well i got huim and dripped him for about two hours. HYavent seen him since iput him in the tank. I figure i will see him in a couple of days. I know he is healthy the lfs has had him for about 2 months.

I figure i will see him in a couple of days

I have a black sailfin blenny and it was about a week before i saw him and a few weeks until he was comfortable being out when he could see people in the room fwiw

After a week, mine sat right out front on the rocks as though he was watching everything that goes on. Give him some time to get comfortable.

Yeap, Bennie (the blenny) is very active and comical. Trying all the holes in the rock on for size. Dashing out for food and scarfing on the algae on the back of the tank. He has about cleared out all the hair algae also!

Good luck and hope he pops out soon :)

Awesome fish. I dig mine and do feed him some fish veggies, eats anything and everything. The little guy will grow thick and bigger in no time. Mine is not shy at all and will come up to the front and watch me. It is really cool to watch it swim side by side with my Neon Dotty back, they are best friends.

Back
Top Bottom