Originally Posted by Jerinanyon
I had this same problem. But then my lighting electrocuted my tank and shocked everything. No more algae. No more ich. Fish still are alive too. I highly suggest not doing that though. My pump hose fell off the power head and shot into my light, making a stream of electric water into my tank. But now my tank is perfect again
Lol probably a bad idea to get rid of algae!
I am having the same issues currently I have isolated the issue and am doing water changes with cutting and pulling off all I can each time. Slowly getting better. I can't pull everything out and scrub too much and restart tank due to the copious amount of soft corals, mushrooms, sponges, etc that I don't want to lose.
Mr X will raising mag that high effect anything else in tank?