Big Problem?!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
keep the fish and get rid of that eating machine. It will catch your fish with out the help from the clowns. IMO Carpet anemones should be left in the ocean or very very large tanks. My friend had one and it ate lots of his fish, crabs, horesshoe crab..
the clowns are doing there job feeding the anemone not getting ready to breed. Look into another type of anemone that is an eating machine.

seaham, "look into another type of anemone that is an eating machine". Hehe i know u meant different but it was funny hehe

I agree with seaham, i've read that carpets are one of the most aggressive anemones. They have strong stinking cells to hunt for food, which is y most clowns like to host it for protection.

The problem isn't really the anenome, it's the clowns that are killing things to bring to the anenome. The anenome is the only one that i've had that doesn't move constantly. It finds it's place and stays there.

Even if you dont have clowns the anemone will eat fish that get near it. They are cool but deadly.. I have no issues with my BTAs and GSM clowns and I have 4 fire shrimp... I may have missed it but what kind of clowns.. A new type of clown that is less agressive may be the answer if you really want the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom