bio cube 14 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerry1216

Aquarium Advice Newbie
How many fish can I keep in a 14gal biocube I have 2clowns a 1goby and 2demsials plus 4 small blue crabs and and 3snails I would greatly appreachate anyone help MY ammiona and nitrate levels have been high.

Jerry

Was the tank cycled. I'm not a salty (yet) so I can't comment on the stocking but I can try to help on the water levels.

I'm afraid that's too many fish for a 14 gallon even if it were cycled. And, any readings of ammonia and/or nitrite would indicate that it isn't. How long has this tank been set up? For the health of your fish, is it possible to return them while you complete your cycle? For more info, please check out the stickies here at AA. There is a ton of great info here. :)

I agree, that is too many fish. What kind of damsels, clowns and goby?

Thanks for your input I had a feeling it was to much I kind of jumped into puting fish its only been 4wks. You think 3is ok? I bring what i have to back to fish store I dont want to put the fish down the toilet I feel bad. Thanks I greatly apprachate the advise. How many fish should I have?

Two or three SMALL ones tops. I'd take the damsels back. Depending on the type of goby you have I'd keep that and assuming you have the tradintional percula clowns, keep them.

In a 14 gallon? I'd say the clowns only. I've seen some pretty hefty percs (not to mention other species)!

Back
Top Bottom