Biocube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rich6459

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was surfing the web today, and I saw an 8 gallon biocube. It kinda sparked my interest. are they worth it? One of the main reason I'm considering getting it is cause I'm not trying to spend an arm and a leg for lights. And I have a set up fw tank, but I always wanted a salt water tank. I think their amazing. I'm not trying to have something big, cause I have a 75 tall already (that's the FW). If they're not worth it what's the best thing I can do?

if done right nano aquariums can be very rewarding but just know you will only be able to keep 1-2 fish in there

Yeah I know, and that's fine. I want a pair of clown fish or something. Could I get a mudskipper in there. I think they're really cool. But are they worth it? I do have a 10 and 20 gallon tank. Anyone think I'll save money by using them?

I have the bio cube 14 and love it. They run good right out of the box and can be modified to run even better. My only wish is that I had bought the biocube 29 in the first place. More volume is always better but my bio cube is still great. You should drop a line in the nano forum section if you want to get more info on biocubes

Back
Top Bottom