Black clown fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gvillboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm trying to figure out what my fish are doing...that have been vibrating and shaking for about 30 minutes now. Anybody have an idea?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120812_225632.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120812_225632.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 121
If they aren't paired up, it could be part of the pairing "dance". Clowns are funny fish, always twitching. My occy clowns used to do it all the time..been paired for 3 years...not so much any more. Have a pair of tomato clowns in my reef, and they didn't twitch as much when they paired, but their is a definite male and female now...good luck

He's trying to pick up a woman, lol my little clown will do the same to the larger clown who I assume is the female, all the time. He turns his side torwards her and then twitches for a few seconds then will kinda nuzzel and then do it again. I think he is just getting frisky.

When I bought them from the store they were in separate tanks. I wanted to get a pair or at least have the two I bought pair up, and It looks like It has happened now. Funny thing, when I use to clean my tank they would never bother me. Now last week I put my hand in near the female and he bit me.....I mean he was protecting his woman...lol I thought It was funny...so at that point, I figured something was up...

Back
Top Bottom