black spots on clown.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edwardclaxton

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have black spots on my clowns. I tried to google it. Alot of people say it could be coral stings. Need help asap.

Here is a couple pictures. There are some small black dots on the body. But the biggest one is under the bottom lip.

ForumRunner_20131101_151330.jpg

ForumRunner_20131101_151350.jpg

Mine had the spots while they were hosting a torch coral but went away once they started hosting a green mushroom......it seems common to be stings. Monitor their behaviour just in case.

I have a duncan, zoas, gsp, toadstool, montipora, scroll, hairy mushroom, ricordias, purple mushrooms, xenia.

Do toadstools sting? How long will it take them to recover? Also they are the only fish in the tank right now I have others in a qt tank. Should I wait until they get better before I add them?

Do toadstools sting? How long will it take them to recover? Also they are the only fish in the tank right now I have others in a qt tank. Should I wait until they get better before I add them?

No its fine, yeah im pretty surr they sting. My clowns have had their stings for 3 weeks, but their fine

Back
Top Bottom