Yep. I'd rinse it a few times until there are no detectible smells of bleach, then have someone else check it as well..... your nose can become desensitized to a light bleach odor pretty easily. If you really want to be safe, after rinsing a few times, let it sit in water overnight and go to a pool supply store and picked up a small pack of chlorine test strips. If there's still bleach in the rocks, some should leach back out into the water & be detectible.... if so, rinse & repeat.
Wanna calculate the cost of that new reef tank?? Take your worst nightmare, double it, and you're halfway there.