Blender Mush??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok here goes. I have been hearing alot of talk about feeding corals with blender mush?

First of all what is Blender mush. I will give you a list of corals that i have and let me know if i should be feeding Blender mush or not.

Encrusting Gorgonia, Purple and Green Mushrooms, Open Brain, Long Tentacle Plate, Zoo's, Pumping Xenia, Hammer, Leather Toadstool, Trumpet Coral

I ffed the open brain and the ltp a piece of shrimp twice a week. I also feed Dt's. I have about 10 hermits, 2 pepermints, 8 snails

THis is in a 65 gallon tank. So basically i need to know what is in Blender mush. Should i feed it. How do i feed it? And what does it do. Will i still have to feed the open brain and the ltp or will the mush take care of it?

Sorry for the long post but i really need to know because i want my corals to flurish.

Thanks Brandon

First of all what is Blender mush.

Blender mush is a mixture of raw fresh seafoods and other stuff you might wanna add, throw it all into a blender and mush it up ;)

Blender mush is a WHOLE tank food. If feeds everything from fish, to corals, to infauna.

Should i feed it

I'm not sure you can go wrong with it, but you need to be forewarned...it is a very potent food, a little goes along way. I feed less than half of what I would feed if using a commercial frozen food.

Will i still have to feed the open brain and the ltp or will the mush take care of it?

You should not have too, but it won't hurt. It's cool to watch them eat anyway.

This is an excellent blender mush recipe...if you want to give it a try. ReefLady's Blender Mush

Back
Top Bottom