blender mush recipe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shrimp, scallops, squid, garlic, seaweed and a little bit of tank water to make it not freeze so solid.

Shrimp,Scallops,tuna,ahi,salmon,oysters,2 tablespoons of fresh grated garlic,2 sheets of nori and cup of tank water, small squirts of invert food as well...

For those of you making blender mush, how much of each seafood are you getting? Are you buying this at the local fishing supply place or at the seafood counter at the grocer?

I bought about .1 pounds of squid, shrimp and scallops (all raw) last night at Walmart's seafood counter and I think it cost me less than $1.50.

recipe...

I saw a post once where someone said that they bought a bag of frozen seafood. It was large bag with a variety of seafoods. He stated that all he had to do was, place it all in the blender and afterwards bag it into zip lock bags. He purchased the variety bag from Walmart. I can't find the post anymore to give the link. Sorry.

Some of the stuff in the mixed bag is not real meat(crab I think). I use squid, scallops, fresh garlic, marine zoe(vitamins) brown algae sheets, green algae sheets, zooplex, phytoplex, invertabrate banquet, shrimp,Prime and romaine or spinach leaves. Put in blender with water then in a cookie sheet to freeze then break into 4" squares(appx) and put in baggies in freezer.

Back
Top Bottom