Blennies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WillMurf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Will a tiger blennie, a carpet blennie and a scooter blennie all get along? I think I'm pushing it but they're so cool i gotta ask...

It's a 3 x 18 x 18 the tiger is alredy there. It's established. About 50kg of live rock, plenty of corals,a pair of premna's, a hexatania, 2 chromis and 4 sand gobies. Not a matter of water condition just a matter of whether they'll get along...

So this is a 50g tank. With a lot of fish in it already. I wouldn't suggest adding any of the blennies you mentioned. The scooter will need much more rockwork and a good established tank with lots of copepods. I think I would stick with what you have, JMO.

I personally dont think that those 3 will make it. Even though they are non aggressive they are usually aggressive to other blennies IME.

Thanks, i didn't think they would. The 2 chromis would go if i did add the blennies though. Yeah my sand gobies get along good. I've got one male and 3 females so he's constantly busy dancing for them. Again thanks.

Back
Top Bottom