Blenny thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salaria fluviatilis is one of the "freshwater" blennies occasionally sold. There is debate as to whether or not it is brackish water

Snowflake blenny!!!

Every time I look at his broccoli eye brows it makes me smile :)

75748-albums12608-picture60714.jpg

Here is my first big question. I have a midas blenny that will soon be in my 90 gallon tank, is there any chance I could add another blenny to the tank. They are my favorite fish. I know they aren't very compatible I was just wondering if anyone has experience with this.

Here is my first big question. I have a midas blenny that will soon be in my 90 gallon tank, is there any chance I could add another blenny to the tank. They are my favorite fish. I know they aren't very compatible I was just wondering if anyone has experience with this.

From what I understand they will fight anything with a similar body shape. You might be able to get away with getting something that looks waaay different such as a lawnmower blenny but that's just a guess.

Snowflake blenny!!!

Every time I look at his broccoli eye brows it makes me smile :)

beautiful fish mebbid :) blennies are probably my favorite saltwater fish, aside from the clown trigger. i love how they scoot around and then just poach on a rock and watch you. cant wait to get a starry blenny when i get my 75

beautiful fish mebbid :) blennies are probably my favorite saltwater fish, aside from the clown trigger. i love how they scoot around and then just poach on a rock and watch you. cant wait to get a starry blenny when i get my 75

They are really really nice. I can't wait until this one gets big. He's only about 2" right now.

Here is my lawnmower blenny.

Attachments

• image-2918810948.jpg
    image-2918810948.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 67
  • image-669965617.jpg
    image-669965617.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 62
From what I understand they will fight anything with a similar body shape. You might be able to get away with getting something that looks waaay different such as a lawnmower blenny but that's just a guess.

Thanks, I guess I need one in both tanks then.

I love all the pictures, lets keep them coming.

I recently got a lawnmower blenny, hes such a character. When looks straight at me i think he looks like a stereotypical martial arts teacher with the look white mustache.

Back
Top Bottom