Blenny thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Black sail fin Blenny. I got this guy hiding in a coral that was bagged in water. Dont worry I went back up and squared it with the owner. He is about 14 yrs old.

6218-albums6155-picture30391.jpg

My brand new Seram blenny. He's almost 5"

Attachments

• image-84006132.jpg
    image-84006132.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 148
They're all so darn cute!!! Too bad I've posted too many pics and it says mine exceed my quota. That's why I had to post my link. Lol

Also, does anyone else love comb tooth blenny lips? I do. I just want to be all "blubb blubb" and make fat lipped faces at them. Haha

My tank has a hood otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the Midas. I looooove him though. So much personality! He's feisty though. I've caught him picking on my wrasse and a chromi.

Here banded sleeper goby. Just rescaped the entire tank so hes got alot of work ahead.

**edit** i apologize, i knew this was a blenny thread and for some reason i posted a pic of my goby.. Sorry:(

Attachments

• image-1451351271.jpg
    image-1451351271.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 105
I just realized how low quality my photo bucket pics are. Sorry about that.

Here banded sleeper goby. Just rescaped the entire tank so hes got alot of work ahead.

**edit** i apologize, i knew this was a blenny thread and for some reason i posted a pic of my goby.. Sorry:(

We'll let you slide this time... :)

Back
Top Bottom