Blue Flasher Wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TitoBoyz2491

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have any experience with them? Im thinking about upgrading my tank to a possible 55 or so tank down the road. But I currently have a baby maroon, small royal gramma and a 3 stripe damsel currently. If I upgraded and added a blue flasher would he mess with my pep shrimp, cleaner, pistol, hermits or feather dusters?

I appreciate that melosu. I checked that out before, thats where I found about them out. Sometimes live aquaria leaves out something such as it eating shrimp or small stuff. But it seems reef safe so thats good :)

I think the blue flasher would be a good addition. They're reef safe, but they *are* jumpers so make sure you have the top secure with egg crate, or a cover.

I'd strongly suggest trying to get one locally. I tried and tried to get one via mail order, and they just didn't seem to make it. I believe they're hardy fish once in a tank, but the whole transport/acclimation issue seems tough on this species. A good LFS will order one in for you when they come up on their stock list. You'll have to be patient though.

Back
Top Bottom