bought another tank so starting a new build :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rock has been in my other tank for a year already and wont be coming out of the water for its going straight into a bucket then the new tank

Yep hahah that tiny dot i havent really seen my damsel since i put it in its been hidind under a rock

I put my 2ft t5ho light over one side of my tank and had the t8 globes on as well the actual colour of the light is so different

ForumRunner_20131001_154629.jpg

My misses bought me the skull and begged to have it in there id love to get it covered in coral so it looks sorta ship wrecked if u know what i mean

Yea i was thinking the same thing should get a bunch of orniments and put them in there to cover in coraline and sell them

thought i might update this thread i have had my bicolor die because it didnt eat at all i tried hard feeding a variety of things but was unseccessful i bought a hairy corillamoph and my firsst ever zoas just some nice green ones didnt have them labelled as any name on it i am doing my water changes to try get rid of the cyano its almost gone and im getting happy haha im looking to get somme xenia next week

so if i get some put it on its own rock and it should stay there?
also because i have a bare bottom tank will that mean it will grow on my glass?

Yes it will grow on glass, It likes low flow to much and it will drop branches and spread like mad.

Back
Top Bottom