Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I figured I'd make a thread to just kinda keep track of my tank for myself and if anyone is interested in seeing it's progress as my frags grow out. Anyone that doesn't know my tank it's a rimless 20 high with kessil a150w "ocean blue" lighting, mp10, eshopps psk75h skimmer, and has been going now for about 8 months since I upgraded. It's full of frags and mini colonies, mostly sps, and zoas with some lps. Feel free to ask any questions! :)
Here's a fts:
EbKm0IY.jpg

Thanks guys! Here's some of the corals I really want to keep tabs on: red planet
DHEWsIZ.jpg

Green digi and blue Mille
Y7xvlW6.jpg

An my green slimer
DjRQFGN.jpg

It's about time you made a thread for this rimless beauty. I'm going to need a few pics of the zoas though, so I know what to get :p.

Haha I was feeling left out of the build threads :(. What are you talking about? I don't have any zoas :p

Haha I was feeling left out of the build threads :(. What are you talking about? I don't have any zoas :p

No z's huh, I must be copying someone else's z collection then :D. Either way you got some nice looking fuzzy color sticks that's for sure. Love the red planet

Yeah it has grown a ton since I got it three months ago. And if you really wanna copy my garden you gotta yourself some fire and ice. They take up about half the garden haha :p

I need more room if I want to copy your garden, 3 frags coming next week and none are among the "last 3" I'm adding to the garden. May have to put some over by the rics and Duncan's.

Haha just jam them into the garden! I think my sunny D's are my favorite morph right now. The colors are just stunning

I know I want some of those too, there's honestly so many that I'm seriously contemplating transferring all the other corals out and re scaping a little and go straight z's/p's in the 10

Thanks rav! Have any of you guys ever heard of a diaseris plate coral? I've had one for about a year now and wow is it cool. Here it is
5nnCNE7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom