Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I think I forgot to mention I got a tiny (1") yellow coris wrasse about a month and a half ago. He's doing wonderfully!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very cool. Really bright fish! You will need to upgrade that tank for him though. ;)

How's things bribo

They're alright man. Tanks going through a bit of a rough patch right now as I'm super busy and it has been neglected a bit. I'm hoping in the next couple months I can turn it back around though! Gha has become quite the pita...

If you need to, emergencies like could call for phosphaterx...

I'm at the conclusion that it's stuck in my sand and just leaching out into the rocks. Idk if that would help but I may give it a try. I just have no clue where it is coming from. I feed sparsely and the lights are on 8-9 hours a day. Grr

I'm at the conclusion that it's stuck in my sand and just leaching out into the rocks. Idk if that would help but I may give it a try. I just have no clue where it is coming from. I feed sparsely and the lights are on 8-9 hours a day. Grr

I feel your pain Bribo and good to see you back on here! You run GFO don't you? Anything new like a magnetic cleaner or frag rack or anything?

Back
Top Bottom