Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I know! So far the acan looks ok but we will see.
NanoNewb I love my hammer, grew it out from a 2 headed frag into the beast 15 headed colony it is today
olbGd5h.jpg
5w4ODij.jpg

Holy cow thats some growth! (Thats what she said?!) HAHA!
How long have you had it? Thats a great looking coral! I just bought a 1 headed torch coral last weekend but Hammers are still my favorite! Hopefully all my corals will grow like your hammer! :)

Haha it's been about a year and a half for it to grow that much. Maybe a little less. It had a complete color change when I moved it to the kessil tank.

Dang that's really fast for that! It's amazing what good lights can do for a coral. I got zoas a couple weeks ago and try were a dull brown and a pale yellow. Now they are neon yellow. You like the Kessil? Looking at getting one for a 30 I'm gonna get with my step dad for our office!

I don't like them...I love them :D! Highly recommended. Daryl I run my lights from 2 pm-12 am. So 10 hours a day, I used to run them 12 but decided to cut it back

Sweet iv been running mine a lot less lately like 5pm-9pm I figured that he time it's on during the day is wasted watching time haha hopefully this will be alright do you change it for weekends?

My lights aren't dimmable or blue/white. The kessil is a single point source light so it's the same color the whole day.

Kessils are just on or off I believe, but if you have separate channels most people have it about like this (hypothetical times) blue on: 10 am whites/blues 12-8 blues only again 8-10 10-10 no light

I heard that. That's pretty cool. Btw snagged some purple stylo (ora) today. It's on one of those stupid ora plugs...I hate those plugs

Back
Top Bottom