Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah now that you've won TOTM, your new job is to grow out that super sexy stylo like a weed, and then break me off a piece so I can have some ORA goodness :D

Haha thanks NanoNewb! And yeah I have ora purple stylo, Ponapes, red planet, and blue voodoo :).

Congrats on totm! Iv gotta stop spending money on my tank but things are so cheap right now I mean look at this how can I say no ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401670446.469403.jpg

Here ya go, I'm pretty sure I know what that 40s going to be lit with. :D
http://reefbuilders.com/2014/05/30/...-unleashes-full-potential-dense-matrix-array/

Just take my money kessil...I nee that haha. Daryl that's so cheap and thanks man! In other news my gsp eradication plan went awful and I ended up doing so much more harm and just screwing with my tank.

From now on I'm just leaving it be until I upgrade...I freaking broke off a bunch of my green bn branches, broke off a piece of setosa...and almost broke my green slimer in half :(. Luckily I didn't and got my rocks back to approximate but basically gsp is here to stay.

Oh I also switched from chemi pure elite to purigen in my filter. Figured I'd give it a shot and its cheaper.

Oh I also switched from chemi pure elite to purigen in my filter. Figured I'd give it a shot and its cheaper.

Let me know how that works for you, I picked some up the other day and was thinking about switching for the 10. I like the idea of being able to "refresh" it. That sucks about the broken sps, you got an lfs that would buy em if you put them on plugs?

Yeah the green bn I don't care about. It grows so fast, I won't notice it broke in like two weeks lol. The setosa though broke but is still kinda attached so I'm gonna see if it will heal back over. Still kinda annoyed I messed with the rock work. Stupid decision.
And yeah I've always wanted to try purigen so we will see. I'll keep you updated

Thought I'd post a start up pic and one I took today. Wow this tanks come a long way
Before
W9bGQa3.jpg

Now
TToFoXX.jpg

That Duncan's getting so big it almost looks like an elegance. How much time in between pics?

Back
Top Bottom