Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
7 months I believe. And yeah it has so many small heads growing off it but they don't show because the big ones just cover it. Last I checked it has 45 heads. It started with 2 lol

I think I have to dig up an article on fragging for you too :p. That slimers really starting to take off. Seriously this tanks so nice they might have to give you 2 months :D

Psh fragging... I've actually fragged my slimer, Ponapes and green bn for friends before. Oh and my red zoas but the Duncan is off limits :p

Probably not for another 6-8 months :(. I think I convinced the gf into a 60 cube over the weekend though :D!

Lol that's awesome! Worth the wait then! I already started taking about my 40 upgrade and I got yelled at! Haha! I'm gonna go the ask for forgiveness route when I finally outgrow my 16. I'm already wishing I would have went bigger!

Boooo, 40b's for life :). Which company for the cube? I think the pico aquariums nekkid series has a 60ish cube that would be right up your alley.

Lol that's awesome! Worth the wait then! I already started taking about my 40 upgrade and I got yelled at! Haha! I'm gonna go the ask for forgiveness route when I finally outgrow my 16. I'm already wishing I would have went bigger!

Someone's sees the greatness of that advice I see :D

Haha NanoNewb. I'd be dead if I tried that route :eek:. 40 breeders are so sweet but it's just not rimless and I love the rimless look! I'd probably do a marine land 60 cube. They had one on sale for $225 with stand this weekend. I almost bought it haha

Wow that's a great price! AIO or sump? I think my next tank I want to drill it with a real clean rimless look and a sump. I used to have a 55g but hated doing water changes! 40 I think is my max.

Congrats on TOTM bribo! I would've picked up that 60 cube at that price in a heartbeat :eek: they sell for like 350$ here and all you get is the cube and plumbing :s

Oh it so is haha. Thanks Oscar! I know the price was so good but I can't upgrade at the moment :(.

Sorry, kind of late, but congrats on TOTM really something to be proud of :)

It's crazy how far this tank has come in just 7 months, the growth is crazy!

Thanks dingus! To be fair the tank is technically 1.5 years old since it was upgraded from a ten but most of the growth (all sps growth)has occurred in the past 7 months. But yeah I agree, I'm quite surprised how fast some of these corals grow.

Haha NanoNewb. I'd be dead if I tried that route :eek:. 40 breeders are so sweet but it's just not rimless and I love the rimless look! I'd probably do a marine land 60 cube. They had one on sale for $225 with stand this weekend. I almost bought it haha

I feel ya mine's not even up yet, but saw a 50 cube at lfs yesterday on sale came real close.... This is why I leave credit cards at home

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom