Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Remove it if you feel you don't need it and just see how your corals respond.

I'm regards to feeding, I haven't seen too much benefits in my sps, but my zoos have really brightened up and exploded. Plus, it's fun! :p

If it's in the opposite side it could be making a counter flow and slowing the other power head down a bit take it out and just see how it goes :)

I like a mix of marine snow roti feast and reef chili to feed sps. I've also used reef roids and liked it, just not carried locally. I also think you'll be ok with just the mp10, may have to play with your settings a little though.

I like a mix of marine snow roti feast and reef chili to feed sps. I've also used reef roids and liked it, just not carried locally. I also think you'll be ok with just the mp10, may have to play with your settings a little though.

Yeah I'll have to look for reef Roids next time I'm at the reef store near me. I'm removing the powerhead now

You don't need to feed. It'll be fine, don't screw with your parameters for a chance of increased growth.

I know. I'll probably only be feeding once a month or so and if I see a spike at all ill stop. Just wanna try something extra. Can't seem to get my Mille to grow.

Here's some shots I took today!
Acans
TesrUAF.jpg

Torch
X8nTUya.jpg

Green Slimer
qMYAhKb.jpg

Birdsnests
cAtmdzk.jpg

Zoas
sFUIcoy.jpg

FTS
SaIfaow.jpg

Like the new profile pic ;) . Tanks looking stunning as always. That kessil really blues things out, the torch looks like a sky blue :)

See you changed yours too :p! But yeah the light makes taking pics hard, the torch is neon green but it does look kinda blue...

See you changed yours too :p! But yeah the light makes taking pics hard, the torch is neon green but it does look kinda blue...

Made it a little sexy :D. You should sell it wsiwyg as a sky blue morph for big $$$

Yeah, I'm really liking the Kessil lighting. I still don't know how your iPhone takes those shots lol

Oh that makes more sense :p I'm terrible at taking pictures, even the ones taken with a real cameras :p

Back
Top Bottom