Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That seems to be a pretty fast grower then. How about the birdnest, it a fast grower?

Yeah, Duncans are fast growers, birdsnests as well. The guttatus' growth can actually get overwhelming haha

Yeah the Ponapes is awesome an grows much tighter than my green guttatus...which grows like a weed lol. I'd definitely put bn near the top of easier sps corals

Yeah the Ponapes is awesome an grows much tighter than my green guttatus...which grows like a weed lol. I'd definitely put bn near the top of easier sps corals

Will do. I always thought that bn was an easy SPS but was scared to even try SPS. I can see where this will help me ease into them.

If you get green bn, just give it lotsa light and flow. Mine loves it! Not enough light and it will stay brownish. But once they take off...wow

If you get green bn, just give it lotsa light and flow. Mine loves it! Not enough light and it will stay brownish. But once they take off...wow

Thanks for the advice Bribo...i am taking notes on everything I can lol. I an see where the bn will fit in perfectly with the theme I am planning on, IF the rock I ordered works out....will see tomorrow.

And you called me a show off :D. I have to get some sunny d's, I don't care if I have room or not :)

Haha I know I'm showing off too :). The sunny D's are by far my favorite morph in my tank. Believe it or not they took like 4 days to fully open...got all 4 polyps for $10 :D

Might have to :)

Lol maybe...:eek:. In other news my alk dropped from 9-8 in a day. Seems tank is using about 1 dkh per day. Calcium only dropped about 10 ppm to 370. Mag is still 1320. Will continue to monitor. Also my much better calcium kit comes tomorrow so that should help

Salifert for alk and mag...and API for calcium (oh the horror!!). Salifert calcium is coming tomorrow :)

I don't know if I should go with salifert or Red Sea! I've been using the APIs and I just need something better haha

I don't know if I should go with salifert or Red Sea! I've been using the APIs and I just need something better haha

I really like salifert but I've heard Red Sea is good too. Don't think you can go wrong with either :)

A couple neglected corals growth shots
Pink bn
Feb
PCnvs5m.jpg

Now
ALaVxCi.jpg

Leptastrea
Long long ago
GY7W9bm.jpg

Now
cl1bCu1.jpg

I am currently using Red Sea and I love it... I used Salifert before and they are both really nice. You really can't go wrong. Just order whatever is on sale!

Back
Top Bottom