Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am currently using Red Sea and I love it... I used Salifert before and they are both really nice. You really can't go wrong. Just order whatever is on sale!

Haha welllllll the red sea is cheaper lol just another reason to spend money :p

Haha welllllll the red sea is cheaper lol just another reason to spend money :p

I understand that completely :D! So API sucks...salifert gave me a calcium reading of 430 whereas API was reading 370...yay!!

Haven't updated in a bit so here's some new shots :). Nothing to new
Slimer
byaXNTF.jpg

Acans
fefhip.jpg

Zoas
mto5t3.jpg

Stylo
2qir2q0.jpg

Red planet
2pshk6u.jpg

FTS
vil6bn.jpg

wow tanks looking great
finally got my ph and alk to level out and since starting dosing things are looking more full

I've been dosing 6 ml of both parts of b ionic 2 part for the past week and growth has definitely started to pick up :).

Really stands out with the kessil! Only reason I ask about heads is that I saw one at the LFS I went to today and it had 20+ heads! they were charging quite a bit for it!

Yeah it was a light red in the store but I figured it'd be a lot redder under my bluer light! Paid $20 for it which I felt was pretty good. I've seen big colonies go for serious $$$$ though like you said. Side note you can see my rainbow monti in that pic as well :).

Back
Top Bottom