Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure you order from somewhere with a doa guarantee, shipping sps always scares me.

Oh I will Red. Before I do I am gonna check into Aquatic Critters which is about a hour and a half away from me. Several people I have talked to say they have a great selection of different kinds of corals. Maybe I will get lucky .

You get used to traveling everywhere.. After going a couple years, you find ways to get around. You should have seen the Boston Marathon this year, it was huge.. Bigger then it was when I went in 2009, and 2013.. You couldn't breathe without bothering someone.

But with the busy marathon crowds, normally means no visiting any LFS :(

Some ORA sexiness
img_2977302_0_385cac402602ab7c718445bba9669a4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yep that's it :). Wish my frag I was getting was that size haha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well that was grown out from a 1.5" frag according to the thread over in RC (they have a whole thread just for your Hawkins ;) ) it's now 4"x5" after about 10 months with multiple fraggings

Holy crap! If I can grow mine like that you all can have free frags for sure!

Woo my Hawkins frag is coming in today :). Should have it sometime late today! So excited, this was one of the corals I've wanted from the very start!

Thsts awesome bribo so is anything happening with the 40 soon

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The lfs I used to work at is getting ora now so I'll be picking it up from him. I'm trading a piece of setosa, Ponapes, and green birdsnest to him for it :)

Thsts awesome bribo so is anything happening with the 40 soon

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Unfortunately no :(. Gotta wait until I finish up school. Only one more semester though. So I'm hoping the 40 or 60 will be in the works by January or February of next year

I know I'm so excited. Definitely one of Ora's "sexier" corals lol

Haha not much to look at but a bag... Gimme like half an hour to acclimate then ill take pics :D

ROFL! Np, I will be leaving work shortly and that is a 1 1/2 hour drive home for me so won't see it until then :lol:

Back
Top Bottom