Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's around same price so $220 for Tao and $160 orbit unit I saved over $100 returning the reef octo for hydor slim skim so I suppose wifey won't smash me over the head for the lights... Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

$220 for the Tao seems high. I'd look for a cheaper one. I think even the reef breeders are cheaper around $150. Let me see if I can find a link

Favorite coral in my tank :) Ponapes birds nest! The purple tips are just awesome and I grew this bad boy out from a tiny frag
dwDOaDg.jpg

Rcqlhra.jpg

Favorite coral in my tank :) Ponapes birds nest! The purple tips are just awesome and I grew this bad boy out from a tiny frag
dwDOaDg.jpg

Rcqlhra.jpg

Nice
kind of jelious too I lost every stinkin piece of SPS when I transferred to the 90g now I got a lps kick going

Thanks seaweed! I'd be devastated if I lost my sps :(. Ravden the one I or seaweed posted would cover most of the tank but yeah just lower light corals on the edges

Thanks seaweed! I'd be devastated if I lost my sps :(. Ravden the one I or seaweed posted would cover most of the tank but yeah just lower light corals on the edges

I swear by that light I never need more than 50% on the whites
but yes I run 100% blues

I keep a single light above my 90 about 10 inches from the top
and I get about 85% full coverage and 15% of med to low coverage
I kept sps lps and softies with no issues

Thanks guys for 2 more options and cheaper then what I was looking at.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Change your screen name to Coral whisperer and be done with it lol... Beautiful set up btw

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha oh I've murdered my fair share of corals...:whistle: it took a lot of time and patience to get to this point lol. Thanks though redwolf!

I hear you there, you were right about that monti, moved it into better flow and it started to grow some

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

whats the coral next to the slimmer is that a finger leather
I tried sps and it just don't agree with me lost so much glad to see your having good luck

Green birdsnest, thing is a weed...it's actually about to grow into my back glass

check out this zoa I just ordered
it's called "Black Death"
DSC_1549_3B_ps.jpg

$49. for a 4x4 colony I've seen these on another site selling for $40. per polyp hope they look as good as the pict Guess I'll know tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom