Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jacque getting a little feisty with my hand :D!
wl00rrM.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hahaha...my sexy's are starting to do this when it is feeding time. They come running up to my hand and/or the turkey baster.

Oh yeah, shrimp are pretty awesome little inhabitants of a reef! I wish I could get sexies, I'm to afraid my clown or gramma will eat them...

Oh yeah, shrimp are pretty awesome little inhabitants of a reef! I wish I could get sexies, I'm to afraid my clown or gramma will eat them...

Not sure on the gramma but my clown hasn't bothered any of mine. The clown as actually cleared out some sand right by the rock they stay on. Thinking about getting a few more. They are so fun to watch.

How big is your clown? My female is pretty large. Maybe I'll try a few, petco has them for like $10 a piece which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else

How big is your clown? My female is pretty large. Maybe I'll try a few, petco has them for like $10 a piece which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else

He is around a inch to 1 1/2. Gonna be getting another one so I have a pair. Petco does have good prices on them, that's where I got mine from. And if they don't have them they can normally order them which is great...no shipping charge lol.

He is around a inch to 1 1/2. Gonna be getting another one so I have a pair. Petco does have good prices on them, that's where I got mine from. And if they don't have them they can normally order them which is great...no shipping charge lol.

Yeah my female is getting close to 3". Idk.. :/!!

Nah just my male clown lol. Beats the crap outta him...

Yeah my female is getting close to 3". Idk.. :/!!

you have maroon clowns right
my female is a capital B but she's like 4+"
the male is the angel
kind of funny how there just the opposite
I did want sexys till my engineer goby munched down on my fire shrimp

Nah I have ocellaris :). I'll be getting a pair of gold stripe maroons when I get a much larger tank but just occys atm.

Well I've come to the conclusion that one day in the near future my corals will all be colliding with each other...oh joy lol. Hopefully I'll be upgrading before then.

Well I've come to the conclusion that one day in the near future my corals will all be colliding with each other...oh joy lol. Hopefully I'll be upgrading before then.
well I know how you can fix that :D:lol::whistle:

I got plenty of room :cool:

or just save your penny's till you can afford a new one (y):brows::lol::ROFLMAO::whistle:

Just be sure go BIG(y)

It is neat to watch corals keep each other's growth at bay. My Marshall island latana is so large now it is up on my Duncans. It is neat seeing the tentacles curling over the edge of the plating monti.

Back
Top Bottom