Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah they're stunning. To bad they would devour coral...maybe I'll set up a huge fowlr for a pair :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Not much to update. Everything is growing very well! Hawkins is starting to put down some nice base too!! Super excited about that. Here's a top down shot :)
cxsvhC7.jpg

Posted it bigred :)
Oh forgot to mention my tank got up to about 86 and my duncans got super pissed off... I was freaking out lol, so I shut my heater off and now temp is staying 77-78. Funny thing is the duncans were the only thing that got super upset.

Thanks Dave! And yeah Mac, I'm pretty happy nothing died

Growth shot Thursday! With my green slimer! Lol

BRZDEwF.jpg

ummMVup.jpg

yESkkNB.jpg

MEntKTr.jpg

I so want a under water camera, I got one of those cheap disposable ones but it leaked and destroyed the film
yes those fish are drop dead gorgeous
wonder how bad they would rip up a macro tank that's the direction I'm going on the 37g
my brothers going diving in the keys next week , he said he was going to send a huge care package , all sorts of macro's maybe even some coral who knows

Oh it's an addiction for sure! :p

Growth shot Thursday! With my green slimer! Lol

BRZDEwF.jpg

ummMVup.jpg

yESkkNB.jpg

MEntKTr.jpg

I would say lol....man am I going to be picking your brain once I start to get some SPS Haha.

Great pics :)

Back
Top Bottom