Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Saturday I will be doing in tank treatment with sentinel to rid myself of red bugs once and for all. My blue voodoo stag is miserable and I just saw some on my Hawkins so I'm not pleased :(. Shrimp and hermits will go into a 10 gallon with my hob filter while the tank is being treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yep it's not all good in Bribo land...these buggers have been a constant thorn in my side. I highly recommend dipping all acros in bayers.

Photo dump :)
Ponapes
ONCPhqO.jpg

Acans
nL0ZH5F.jpg

Slimer
nUGlnow.jpg

Setosa
KmsXjYX.jpg

Zoas
WfvMWMA.jpg

FTS
iWZQkKn.jpg

Thanks guys! I run a hob filter with purigen and phosguard and an eshopps psk75h hob skimmer

Still can't get over that ponapes lol it looks great bribo!

Awesome as always bribo :) Good thing we don't live close I would be robbing that tank hahaha. :lol:

Awesome as always bribo :) Good thing we don't live close I would be robbing that tank hahaha. :lol:

Thanks Dave! If you lived nearby I'd be giving you more frags then you know

Thanks Dave! If you lived nearby I'd be giving you more frags then you know

LOL....dang, if I ever move back to Maryland I will take you up on that haha.

Oh wow so just chemical filtration and a protein skimmer? I've heard the eshopps protein skimmers are pretty good. Get good success with yours? Again I can't get over your tank! Haha

Eh I have a love hate relationship with my skimmer lol. I pulls crud but not as much crud as I'd like it to...

I know the feeling. I'm in the market for a new hob skimmer but I honestly don't know what to get? Any suggestions?

The eshopps isn't bad. My friend had a red octopus that was fantastic. Also just dosed my tank with sentinel to kill these bastard red bugs...

Back
Top Bottom