Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clean your mp10 :p. Palys look great, and I think the clear plugs would be cool, no? I feel like they would be much harder to see on the rock work.

That's a koralia lol but they both need a thorough cleaning...lol. The issue is the algae is really apparent on them. I'm hoping the magicians get more blue speckle with higher light.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406512627.013292.jpg

Have you ever grown hydropora? I traded some old equipment in for some coral today $90 worth! They gave me this huge frag of hydropora for 20 bucks! I'm excited to see how it does in my tank!

No I haven't but it is supposed to be a little easier regarding sps. Just keep it clear of everything as it has quite the sting

Okay great. That's what I hear! Also I got some frogspawn, green sinularia, montipora (green with blue polyps), a pretty sweet zoa, and blue xenia! All for $90. I can take some pics tomorrow one the lights come pack on!

Okay great. That's what I hear! Also I got some frogspawn, green sinularia, montipora (green with blue polyps), a pretty sweet zoa, and blue xenia! All for $90. I can take some pics tomorrow one the lights come pack on!

Sweet sounds like some nice corals!

Blue voodoo is looking happier...hard to tell in the pic but definitely showing more polyp extension!
ajF4Gd3.jpg

It has seen better days lol. A little more brown than I want but it has regained a bit of the blue on the tips.

It has seen better days lol. A little more brown than I want but it has regained a bit of the blue on the tips.

I'm sure you will bring it back...you got that gold SPS thumb lol.

Lol thanks Dave! Now tht the red bugs are gone it should get better

That is great to hear....got them gone! Yeah things should pick up now :)

Haha they carry all the ORA stuff? That's awesome!

Lol that's annoying. Can they order then for you?

While not my favorite corals in my tank they still need some love :)
Rainbow monti
TuDqXP3.jpg

Green Digi
VwnXoe9.jpg

Acans
yp6hIpJ.jpg

Purple digi

images hosting

Back
Top Bottom