Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I asked a tour guide at the shedd here in Chicago if they could frag a piece of this huge green slimer they had. The said no .... :eek:

I woulda asked the guy at the zoo today but there was no one nearby the reef tank haha. Shoulda asked for the crocea clams they had...

By the look of that elegance, you don't have a tank big enough for one of their croceas.

I'll just sell all my corals I have now :). That should buy me a big enough tank haha.

I went to the mystic aquarium yesterday with my wife, they had a tank that was all clams and mushrooms... Thought mine at over a foot was something until... Lol

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I went to the mystic aquarium yesterday with my wife, they had a tank that was all clams and mushrooms... Thought mine at over a foot was something until... Lol

You have a clam over a foot? Pics plz!! :D

ubadupan.jpg

Little guy, two or just over inches...

bu8araqu.jpg

The football size lol

Thanks, other than the unavoidable 'clam squirt bath' he's very cool lol... Just hate when he decides there is just too much dry tank keeper and decides I need a bath

I just snapped a bunch of pics of my tank, so they'll be up in a few :).

You gonna make me jealous with your z's? And speaking of z's, I'm 99% sure I found me some Rastas!!!

Looking forward to seeing more pics I fragged some of my zoas for a friend last night he is very happy with them

Here ya go :)
Green Slimer
h5fmIo3.jpg
[/IMG]Skunk Cleaner
si6dUFx.jpg
Green Birdsnest
Yr9dISv.jpg
Zoa Garden
goPGF17.jpg
Ponapes and Setosa
QjcxBWy.jpg
Top Down