Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bribo how's the royal gramma's temperament? I want to get rid of my bicolor pseudo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very peaceful. Opens his mouth to scare the others but no aggression comes of it

Went tuna fishing up in Massachusetts this weekend. Here's me with the 100 pounder we caught
shR9N9Q.jpg
. Caught 4 others but couldn't keep any

I like my hat :p! And what size tank you guys think I need for that fish? Lol

Oh man that's awesome bigred!!! So cyano is killing part of my gsp and I couldn't be happier haha. It is just growing on the gsp and not very long so whatever. Die gsp die!!!!!

That's not my pic, it's from a reefbuilders article. A fisherman caught it in a bucket, apparently it was pretty aggressive and went after then when they tried to pick it up for that photo

So I'm contemplating shrimp and can't decide which one I want. Here's the options:
1. Skunk cleaner: love these guys an they're on sale for $17 at my one lfs. But I've always had them.
2. Fire shrimp: awesome looking but heard they hide a ton, they're also $40
3. Golden coral banded: much much much less aggressive than normal coral bandeds and don't get as huge.

So I'm contemplating shrimp and can't decide which one I want. Here's the options:
1. Skunk cleaner: love these guys an they're on sale for $17 at my one lfs. But I've always had them.
2. Fire shrimp: awesome looking but heard they hide a ton, they're also $40
3. Golden coral banded: much much much less aggressive than normal coral bandeds and don't get as huge.

I love skunk cleaners. Mine always "cleans" my hand when I move corals :)

Back
Top Bottom