Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I meant gorg too not goni, and I didn't see one, I thought I remembered you starting a thread about getting a nps gorg a month or 2 back.

I meant gorg too not goni, and I didn't see one, I thought I remembered you starting a thread about getting a nps gorg.

Ohh it's photosynthetic but I can't find a happy place for it where it's not gonna get stung :(. I'm probably gonna sell it to a friend shortly...

That sucks, but at least I'm not going crazy :p. But seriously tank looks amazing as always. And random question, you gonna de-rim the 40b when you set it up?

That sucks, but at least I'm not going crazy :p. But seriously tank looks amazing as always. And random question, you gonna de-rim the 40b when you set it up?

Probably not, I'm contemplating the idea of scraping the 40 and getting a rimless 60 cube but idk if the gf will go for that haha.

Probably not, I'm contemplating the idea of scraping the 40 and getting a rimless 60 cube but idk if the gf will go for that haha.

The mantra that keeps me in trouble is "it's easier to seek forgiveness that ask permission" lol

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Think the last time was bring home large spider and pretty necklace lol

Haha she lets me get away with a lot of things but the foot may come down there...

On that note, where does one find black death zoas?

There's a guy on NR selling black hornets (freaking awesome looking) but he wants like 80 pp

There's also the seller I'm buying from, she's got purple death palys for $10 or $15 for 3-4 polyp frags

Back
Top Bottom