Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks great bribo, always jealous of your tank.

Thanks matty! It's actually in a bit of rough sharpe at the moment. Accidentally went a bit overboard vinegar dosing and stuff lost some color. Dumb me

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

everyone makes mistakes, at least your tanks not a cloud as mine is. Seems like yours is always looking better and better haha! Cant wait to see a FTS (hopefully soon ;) )

everyone makes mistakes, at least your tanks not a cloud as mine is. Seems like yours is always looking better and better haha! Cant wait to see a FTS (hopefully soon ;) )

I'll try and get one up tonight :D

Goby got quite the welcoming party... Almost got eaten by my giant serpent star. Thor my blenny tried to eat his face off and the Red Baron (blood shrimp) just gave him a nice cleaning lol.

Geez, you got a rough neighborhood in there ;)

Oh yeah you gotta be tough to make it in my tank lol. He's a champ though. He took all the hits and then stole food from right in front of the blenny :p

+1 on the FTS! Those gobies are cool man
They always look so grumpy the way their faces look

2iOHv3p.jpg

That's one of the best tanks that I have seen! Yours too red!

I'm glad you guys like it lol. I've been annoyed about several things with it lately but I guess we all go through those times...lol. Thanks everyone!

I'm glad you guys like it lol. I've been annoyed about several things with it lately but I guess we all go through those times...lol. Thanks everyone!

We do. I'm fighting a losing battle with algae. Lost a lot of corals.

well now that makes me miss my first 2 tanks they were both packed full of goodies
going big only made things slow down so much
fragging to spread the wealth helps but then things look tiny again lol

Back
Top Bottom