Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grr found the watchman goby dead... I know the culprits. Definitely stress induced death.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The blenny, serpent star and fire shrimp...

So I can get a helfrichi firefish for $40. Only issue is I have no top for my tank. Question is do I get a top and get the firefish or just no lol

Ya that's definitely a steal, I've always wanted one but the price tag to jumping probability has always scared me off :(

Ya that's definitely a steal, I've always wanted one but the price tag to jumping probability has always scared me off :(

Yeah I know what you mean. Well guess I'll just resort to staring at my tank wishing I could put things in it haha :p

Well all I need is a light and skimmer...so the upgrade should be soon!

Wow that is a great deal on the dartfish! I would have to say no... with all due respect. Rimless tank with a top!? Come on man! Plus that dartfish would so get bullied with your crew. LOL You could however plumb a little 10 gallon up to your system to house the dartfish. :brows:

Wow that is a great deal on the dartfish! I would have to say no... with all due respect. Rimless tank with a top!? Come on man! Plus that dartfish would so get bullied with your crew. LOL You could however plumb a little 10 gallon up to your system to house the dartfish. :brows:

dartfish display seperate from the main, that sounds pretty cool ;) common bribo!

Man I wish. Gf would kill me though haha. I did make some changes to the tank today. Switched the mp10 over to nutrient transport mode and moved my koralia behind my rocks to help pick up detritus back there. Hopefully this'll help me out a bit

I'm keen to see this upgrade bribo! Ov gotta go in and see about getting my tank drilled today then I can pick it up then the fragging will commence

I think it is time to kick that upgrade into HIGH gear!

I know! Once I'm done school forever in a month I promise it will start!

In other news I have my cuc from reefcleaners waiting for me at home. Will post some pics up in a bit as well.

I know! Once I'm done school forever in a month I promise it will start!

In other news I have my cuc from reefcleaners waiting for me at home. Will post some pics up in a bit as well.

Well so much for me getting money from you for snails... :p

PICS!

Back
Top Bottom