Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like things are doing great Bribo! I like that acan you got stashed away behind those zoas.

Thanks nano and Paul! Yeah those were my first acans and the only ones still doing pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How its that stand coming along? I wanna see that upgrade happen! I can't believe I beat yea to it! :)

Like the little zoo garden and that Duncan looks pretty happy.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks seanmonster! My Duncan is a monster lol.

Paul I'm hoping by early march to have the tank drilled and stand built!

Looks like that Jedi mind trick wants to be fragged ;)

If only it was so easy...I'm waiting for it to plate out a bit so it's easier to break. It has such a freaking thick skeleton

Your mind trick? When did you get that????

Funny story, last night after lights out I was watching my tank because my shrimp come out then. I'm watching one of them and it looks like he's fighting something! I look closer and there's my royal gramma holed up against a rock mouthing off at the shrimp! Cheeky little shrimp got feisty and the gramma put him in his place lol

Hey bribo, what is the best Chinese led panel? Setting up a tank for someone. Can they be hung from ceiling? Thank you

Hello, just wondering what skimmer are you using? And also what do you usually run your lights at? Just got my kessil 160 but don't know where to program it at?

Back
Top Bottom