Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha maybe when I upgrade I have no more room in the zoa garden unfortunately :(

I must be insane I just shelled out over $650. to fill out my 90 and it prob still will look empty
Going to be busy this weekend filling out 2 tanks
I started up my 37 bow front again it's under the 90
sump is under my 40 FW
both my 90 and 37 are running off the same sump goes 90 to sump than sump to 37 than 37 to 90 I got more plumbing than I know what to do with

So I will be going to that fish place at the end of the month and am planning on coming home with the ora purple stylo and possibly sunset monti :D

Well if things go well I should be cycling by mid to late June so then I can say yeah adding a fish or cool coral too lol

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

got about 4 days work ahead no doubt
I just set up my 20 long just to hold everything till it gets into its
new home
when the wife finds out I'm in the dog house for sure

Sounds bout average, may is the month of forbidden money spending here with all our family stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm going to the national zoo in washington D.C. Today. Hopefully I'll have some cool pics to put up :). They have an awesome invert only reef tank.

Thanks NanoNewb!! I love the plate, it's one I my favorite. Here's a fun game, guess that coral! Picture is from the Washington zoos reef tank
G63DMzi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom