Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! (y) I love Blasto's and planning on trying some once my new tank is done cycling.

Thanks ravden and Dave! This is my first blasto but i figure it is about the same care as acans :)

The blasto's I have seen really seem to have some bright/deep colors. Really caught my eye when I was looking around for some I like.

Iv always been interested in getting a blato just haveny seen many for sale

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

1 and a half heads lol. Not fully open but here ya go
TuSCZ66.jpg

Nice, good color :D. Is it open all the way today?

Lol I really like the blue speckles near the mouth. And will do, maybe a trade for some Rastas lol

Lol I really like the blue speckles near the mouth. And will do, maybe a trade for some Rastas lol

Yeah that blastos sweet, never see them up here. And I moved the og's up and gonna see what happens, but the ultras have a baby growing in :) so I'm on the way. Think I'm going to be adding some fruit loops and bowsers in the next couple weeks, so I'll have some other eye candy for you too ;)

Oh man I'm about to be super jealous! Bowsers are on my list of wants! But yeah I don't see blastos much either and this one was to good to pass up :)

Oh man I'm about to be super jealous! Bowsers are on my list of wants! But yeah I don't see blastos much either and this one was to good to pass up :)

didn't buy no blasto today but I did order a few more corals
I think I finally figured out why my credit cards always maxed out :lol: lmao
I'll get picts when they arrive

Oh forgot to mention my birdsnest grew into my green slimer again...bn got its butt handed to it lol

For it not to get owned by my slimer I have to frag it every couple weeks. However, this time I just let my slimer show it whose boss lol

Oh yeah. I figure the bn will just regrow what got killed in a couple weeks anyway

Back
Top Bottom