Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The eshopps isn't bad. My friend had a red octopus that was fantastic. Also just dosed my tank with sentinel to kill these bastard red bugs...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Wishing you luck with them bribo. Got my fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck! Could you post a pic of how dark your gunk from your collection cup? I'm curious how good it pulls gunk instead of mine. :p

Yeah I'll get one up when I get home. Just went to a further lfs and for fruit loop zoas and magician palys

Yeah I'll get one up when I get home. Just went to a further lfs and for fruit loop zoas and magician palys

You need my address so you know where to send the fruit loops ? :p

I think you are getting a little over loaded. Too make room send me those BN :ROFLMAO:

Hey bribo quick question do you know what zoas these are

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1406431880306.jpg
    1406431880306.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 63
Hey Daryl can you get a little better pic? Hard to tell 100% the color in that pic. Here's the fruit loops I got :)
RGQBgM4.jpg

Is this any better?

Attachments

• 1406438977815.jpg
    1406438977815.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 63
Im gonna be selling some bits that fragged off easy one piece has gonis attached to it

Clean your mp10 :p. Palys look great, and I think the clear plugs would be cool, no? I feel like they would be much harder to see on the rock work.

Back
Top Bottom